Pokemon Black & White Wifi Battle KingDaddyDMAC vs Solosoloblackdude

Pokemon B&W Wifi Battles by KingDaddyDMAC: www.youtube.com WHAT'S UP YOUTUBE!!!! So I have been getting really sick of the current meta game, or as some people call it, the "weather channel". My only problem is I love the OU Tier and have not really enjoyed playing UU or RU. The easy solution was just to look for battles and make a clause that all perma weather is banned. This ended up being lots of fun and brought some new life to the game. This video is one of my first battles using this new clause and I should have a few more like it coming soon. I hope you all enjoy & let me know what you all think of this new clause i'm using! Opponent's Channel: www.youtube.com ------------------- **My Twitter Follow me ;) twitter.com **My FaceBook Fan Page: www.facebook.com -------------------



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd_DUYzAoM&hl=en

Cowboy stiefel Billig


share on: facebook

Related Posts